Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /var/www/forum/includes/init.php(331) : eval()'d code on line 1
Are there a limited number of beta keys? [Archive] - Hedone TV

PDA

View Full Version : Are there a limited number of beta keys?

UnStoppabLe
08-24-2011, 03:10 AM
I wondered are there a limited number of beta keys? I really want to play this game. Because parabellum was wonderful and I hope Hedone will be epic =) I wanted to join gamescom but I live in Turkey :P And at what time will game be opened?

Sorry if I used bad english :P

Paint
08-24-2011, 03:32 AM
I believe I read somewhere that this will be a controlled group closed beta. Meaning that yes there will be a limited number of beta keys.

UnStoppabLe
08-24-2011, 03:36 AM
I believe I read somewhere that this will be a controlled group closed beta. Meaning that yes there will be a limited number of beta keys.

Oh ok :) I hope I get one of them.. :)

NinjaBird
08-24-2011, 08:58 AM
me 2. i really really want 1 of those beta keys

ramyraafat
08-24-2011, 09:17 AM
i will be cry if i dont get one !!!!!! :(

NinjaBird
08-24-2011, 09:32 AM
I wondered are there a limited number of beta keys? I really want to play this game. Because parabellum was wonderful and I hope Hedone will be epic =) I wanted to join gamescom but I live in Turkey :P And at what time will game be opened?

Sorry if I used bad english :P

There are only limited keys and thats why its called CLOSED BETA TEST

its OBT whr every1 gets to play

Ice
08-24-2011, 09:53 AM
But everyone who signed in at gamescom will get a Key. Guaranted.

blacksabat
08-24-2011, 09:56 AM
Could not go to Gamescom but included here since the beginning. I can not wait to play in hope that I have a key. The French community will not let you respite :D

NinjaBird
08-24-2011, 10:19 AM
If i like this game, about 125 players are gona quit APB and come here :P

i hope i dont get disappointed (and hope i get a key and well for my friends too)

well i hope i dont get false banned (which happened 3 times already-but am unbanned now)

ACO_Ulric
08-24-2011, 11:56 AM
Ninjabird, if you guys are a clan make sure you check out the clan request here (http://www.hedone.tv/news/item/114-calling-all-clans-guilds)

If i like this game, about 125 players are gona quit APB and come here :P

i hope i dont get disappointed (and hope i get a key and well for my friends too)

well i hope i dont get false banned (which happened 3 times already-but am unbanned now)

Ice
08-24-2011, 12:21 PM
Ninjabird, if you guys are a clan make sure you check out the clan request here (http://www.hedone.tv/news/item/114-calling-all-clans-guilds)

We want the Key's ;P

NinjaBird
08-24-2011, 01:19 PM

I DID :P . Hope they also get keys . Would be cool if i could move the entire group here (most of us are CBT apb r players ,hope the same happens here in Hedone)